Saturday, December 11, 2010

A quick review....

Wow our family is so blessed and has had a great year.... I have been attending FBCBA since Jeremy and I started dating, totally loved it from the very start... I felt God tugging at my heart this year to join the church and so at the start of the year I made it my church home...
I love Jeremy more and more each day, so very thankful to God for him each day...
The boys are doing good, Alex turned 9 years old this year... Wow next year he will be in the double digits... Austin turned three this year and we started to potty train him, wow both the boys are getting so big and so smart..

God has been so very good to our family... Last year at VBS, Alex accepted Christ as his Savior and this year he followed Him in Baptism.. Thank you God for bringing Alex into our lives and I look forward to what you will do in his life... I was so glad family got to celebrate with us on this wondrous day...

This year I started a new journey in life.. I was invited to a Thirty-One party in June and loved all the products the company had to offer... One of the biggest things that drew me to Thirty-One was that its faith based from proverbs 31, which talks about the Virtuous woman and that's the woman I pray I can be each and everyday...
I went home that nite, talked to Jeremy about joining and he said you can do it... So a few days later I joined and am so thankful everyday for that invite in June.. I feel like God has opened a whole new chapter of life...

Here we are coming closer to Christmas and I love this time of year... First I love it because of our wonderful Savior Jesus without him I would not be who I am today...
I am looking forward to Jeremy coming home soon and spending some much needed time together.... Looking forward to what this new year will bring in our lives....

No comments:

Post a Comment